You (hopefully) won't be able to tell, but I spent the day completely revamping the backend UI for this site.
When I first built this site, I built the admin interface first so I would be able to put data into the database so I would be able to then build the frontend site around it.
That means that the admin backend was really just a couple pages with HTML tables thrown on them.
A single HTML table was becoming a little difficult to scroll through as I've added more content, so it was time for a change.
The admin interface is now built inside the same layout as the frontend interface. I've also broken it up into multiple sections for each type of thing that I track; conveniently, I can now use the sidebar for navigation within the admin interface as well.
At some point, I want to add a real blogging engine to this site. At that point, I'll really need some admin UI so while it's functionally identical to when I started, this really was a necessary precursor to future enhancements.
It also means that posting and updating items is more visually pleasant for me. So that's a nice change as well.